Thursday, October 1, 2020

News: Another delay + update on things


Hey gang,

I'll try to keep this brief since I need to get some sleep. Unfortunately the demo isn't done yet. Some issues cropped up that left me with less time than I wanted. But I have all the animations done (also did some small touch ups on the animations I've already showed), so I should be able to wrap up everything, finish the coding and get it out to y'all over the next couple of days, the weekend at the very latest.

If you pledged $5 or higher in September I'll send you the demo in a message, so you can remove your pledge so you won't get charged for October.

I want you to be able to pledge to me confidently and I don't want to make it seem like I'm trying to wring you all for another month of support before I get things out to you. I'm sorry that things have been so hectic this year and that my backlog of unfinished projects keeps growing. I'm currently planning out the rest of the projects I want to get out before the end of the year and storyboarding things out so I can get things out to you all more consistently. I appreciate all the support you have given me so far and it has been a unmeasurable help especially with everything going on in the world. But at the same time I need to work harder at making sure I'm getting things out to you all at a timely matter and it's been a problem for months now, so I completely understand if you want to remove your pledge until I can get things figured out.

To quickly go over what I got done over the last couple of days:

- I finished adding the cum for the Palutena climax and adding the proper lighting to it too. All I need to do for the demo now is find some songs for the title/main menu and the sex scene, add in SFX, UI functionality and tie the scenes together. And do a few quick spark effects for the transitions.

- I struggled getting a pose I liked for the 2 part of the image set for Pyra, since I wanted to try to do a more perspective focused pose. But I finally settled on a pose for it so now I just need to render it it, do the variations, and finish the story bits for it.

-I also did a image set for a Halloween contest PeachPop34 was hosting. It was a bit simpler than what I wanted to do for the Pyra image set, so I figured it be a good way to do a test run and see how long it would take to make. I'll try to make one of these a month since I get put them together relatively quickly. I can't release it publicly on Patreon, but It'll be on my blogger and I'll put it on Newgrounds, Twitter and Pixiv when I wake up.

Once again, I'm sorry things have been slow for a while now, I'll have a proper weekly update later in the week and then another one on the weekend. I'm planning out the work to get done for October, November, and December, so I'll let you all know what the plan is in the next weekly update. Thank you for all the support once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment