Monday, August 3, 2020

News : Weekly update later + project planning

Hey gang,

Just letting you know the weekly update will be out later today (Monday). Like I mentioned earlier, there won't be an animation poll for this month as I want to focus on getting my other projects done before I commit to another project. So I'll be going over my plans for each project and what I'll be doing for each one and showing off what I have done for each one so far.

Also, my Subscribestar page should be up and running, so you can find it here:

https://subscribestar.adult/countmoxi

It's pretty bare bones at the moment, but it should be usable for now. I'll be putting up the weekly update there as well from now on too. Let me know if y'all run into any problems with it or have any suggestions.

That's it for now. I'll have a few things to show later so I hope you look forward to it. Thank you as always for your generous support.

No comments:

Post a Comment