Tuesday, February 18, 2020

February 18th Weekly update! Panzar planner

Hey everyone,
Hope you've all been well. I hope you had a great Valentine's day as well! I got a decent amount of work done on Renapet this week. Mostly setting/ cleaning up the animations to put in the demo.
Things I did this week:
- Cleaned up/ finished the RenaCatch Rena anims (Idle, Catch, perfect catch, and Hit)
-Started doing the animations for Imp ( he will standing next to the ball launcher and laugh or get hype depending on if you get hit or get perfect catches) - Did the "Shoot" animation for the ball launcher
- I also cleaned up the "slow" speed for the anal scene. No tail yet and it still needs cleaning up, but once I get this one, it'll be easier to do the other speeds for the most part, so I might try to squeeze a few more into the upcoming demo. Also need to clean up the background still. These big animations take a quite out of me, but I think they'll be worth it in the end. - Started work on animating Rena on the home screen (idle). - I also started fleshing out the animation for when you hover over the anal scene button on the sex canvas menu. It still needs cleaning up, but each of the scenes will have an animation that plays when you hover over it, an idle anim, and an anim when you stop hovering over it. For next week, most of the time will be spent actually constructing the demo now that I have the anims I need to flesh things out. I'm not sure if I'll actually have anything ready to play by next week, but I'll try my best. If I do, it will be very basic and will be up on Patreon, but it will give an idea of how the game will be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment