Friday, January 17, 2020

January 17th weekly update! Dizzy Haze

Hey everyone,
Sorry this update is coming out so late. I initially wanted to get a small test demo of Foxhole out alongside a small animation, but this week has been a bit of a killer and let me with a lot less time and sleep than I thought I'd have. But any let's get into things:

Pixel art

I've finally finished refining the motion for the  cum scene for the Pyra finale, so all I need to do now is polish it up, add the cum for the second pass, the then finish the rest of the special effects for it. I'm trying some new things with it, so I hope you will all enjoy it. There are two scenes left, and then  I can go back and refine the transitions for the dialogue. I'm going to be working on the Finale all weekend and I will get it done even if it kills me haha
In the mean time, I wanted to get something small out to you guys for being patient with me since these last few months have been hectic. I made a small animation of Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe. I've been using it as a warm up before I work on Pyra, and I think it's helped me keep my confidence up being able to take a small anim from start to finish. I'll post it here and make a public post about it as well. 
I also finished the Zero Suit Samus animation loop and made some variations for it as well. I'll make a post about it with all the variations for $5 and up patrons on Patreon. I'll release it publicly after I finish and post the Pyra finale.

Games

I worked a bit on the Midna mini game as well. I have the loops sketched out as drawings, and spent a bit of time pixeling them as a warm up. I want to use her "hair hand" in these since I think it will make the animations unique and stand out. The game will have 2 loops each with their own cum shots. I'll try to chip away at it daily so I can get it to you all soon.
I also did a little work on Fox Hole. I wanted to get  a small demo of the scene for you all out, but unfortunately I just didn't have the time and needed to focus on the Pyra finale since it's already so far behind the deadline. But I'll work on it bit by bit so I can get it out to you all.
I also feel like I've been losing some confidence in my pixel art skills which has made  it hard to stay motivated at times. I guess I've been feeling stagnant.  I think I've been too focused on trying to get content out instead of improving and trying new things. I might try to incorporate 10 minute pixel exercises when I can, which will help me try new things and take my art to a higher level.  I'll post anything that I make from the practice.
Anyway I'm sorry for having this update be so late. I also realized that I never made the December monthly report and January plans posts, so I'll be posting those after this.  These last 2 weeks have really thrown me into the blender and trying to stay on top of things has been quite difficult. But I'll give it my all, and try my best! The next update will be either late Sunday or sometime Monday. I'll try to make these more consistent in the future.
 Thank you for all your support and patience. See you all in the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment