Tuesday, November 26, 2019

November 26th weekly update! Young Icarus

Hey everyone,

Sorry this update was a little late. Updates will be on Saturday or Sunday from now on rather than on Wednesdays. Things are gonna be hectic with Thanksgiving coming up, but I'll do my best! So let's get into it!

Games


So unfortunately with all the animations I'm doing, I haven't had too much time to work on games. So Fox Hole and Renapet have fallen a bit behind schedule. That's my fault as I'm still feeling things out and trying to find a good balance with everything. So to get things back on track I'll be spending both December and January to have a bigger emphasis on games to get things back on track. I'll also be working on the Patreon animations for that month as well. Hopefully I'll be able to release Fox Hole and get Renapet in a good state in that time.

Animations


The first two parts of the Pyra animation have been released! I only have a few more days to go so I'm hoping I can wrap up the rest of it soon.




Due to the Pyra animations, the Booette anim has fallen a bit behind as well unfortunately. At the moment the main thing left to do is the secondary animation for it, so things like the hair and her dress moving. I will most likely have to push it back a bit, but after the Pyra set I'm going to focus on it to wrap it up since it's been taking a while.



The Isabelle animation has been progressing decently. My patrons have chose for Isabelle to have her Spring outfit opposed to the Winter outfit. The animation might have to be pushed back a bit like Booette, but I'm hoping that it will go smoothly.

Wrap up


So for the rest of November, I'm going full throttle on The Pyra animations, Booette, and the Isabelle animation. I'm hoping to get everything finished before the end of November but I might have to push a few things back depending on how things go, especially with the holidays around the corner. I'll keep you guys posted on how things go. As always you can get sneak peaks, access to polls, and other goodies on my patreon:


That's all for now. See you next week!

 


2 comments:

  1. Bruh what happened to the updates?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bad, things have been hectic. But I just made a new post, so feel free to check it out!

      Delete