Wednesday, June 13, 2018

June 13th weekly update! Won't be able to work for a bit

Hey everyone,

Things are progressing steadily, but I forgot that I'll be visiting family this week so unfortunately I won't be at my computer to get work done most of the time.

The Dark Magicians anim is almost done, just need to add a few more touches. The widow maker painting is also coming along nicely.  The small side game is making progress as well and I'm getting used to using Godot too. I'll let you know what it's about once I got a prototype since I don't want to get into the habit of showing stuff and not delivering. But I'll try to get a prototype out by the end of the month. Can't make any promises, but that's what I'm currently aiming for.

Also, a user on tumblr named Smoaer made a fan animation a while back in the style I used for Renapet and I'd thought I'd share it here too. I'd recommend checking out his other animations, especially if you like Renamon. You can find his tumblr here.

Well that's it for this week. I'll try to sneak in some work while I'm out of town so I can get some stuff out to you guys.

See you next week!

4 comments: